Thursday, March 24, 2011

Books Read the First Three Months of 2011

Lesa set some goals this year, all of which were very good. Many of which I would like to work on as well. But I did like one that I will write about today and that was to read 25 books this year. Last year I read 16 books, so there is some ways to go.

So here is a list of the books that I have read so far. I think I've got them all, but I could have swore there was another. (Also, I won't count my own book which was read at least twice this year):

To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
Time by Eva Hoffman
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
Billions and Billions by Carl Sagan
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A Heinlein
The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Cosmos by Carl Sagan

So, I probably need to get crackin' on those books. We'll see if I can do it. Should be exciting.

No comments: