Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Lesa


Today is Lesa's 23rd birthday!!! 

I can't believe that she is 23 and I'll soon be 25 and we've been married 3 1/2 years. Time is flying. I am so glad she wanted to marry me. She is the most wonderful person I know. I love her so much!! She is a wonderful wife and mom. I just can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Here are a few things about Lesa that I love:
1. We are able to talk about anything.
2. She is a great wife and is always willing to help.
3. She is a great mom.
4. She is fun to be around.
5. She makes me laugh.
6. She wants everyone to be happy.
7. She encourages me in everything that I do.
8. She is kind and considerate.

There are many more things, but I'm writing this at work and don't have much time. Anyway, she is the best person I know and I am so happy to be with her. I wouldn't trade any of this for the world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LESA!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

2 comments:

The Pecks said...

Happy Birthday Lesa!! We are so happy you are part of our family!! And I hope you have fun today!! Love you!!

Maureen said...

Lisa, I hope you have the best birthday because you deserve it, you are such a kind hearted person..What sweet words from someone who knows you so well..you are the cutest couple ever and Im glad your in our family..Love and Hugs..Aunt Maureen