Thursday, July 7, 2011

Consistency

So, for the last 3 days I've biked I've hit a consistent 35 minutes to go 9 miles. So that's about a 4 minute mile. (People run that fast!!!) I'm hoping to get that down by a minute within a month. So, Hopefully I'll be taking 25 minutes to get here. When I started I was taking 45-50 minutes, so I can definitely tell I'm getting in better shape.

I am really starting to enjoy riding in the morning as well. It helps wake me up, (which has been a struggle as 4am is just too early). But the ride has been more enjoyable, lately.

Good times biking. I think Ty and I are going to be going sometime soon to the lake to bike half of it or something. I think I want to go with him before school starts again and go around the whole lake. Should be good.

No comments: