Monday, February 20, 2012

Science Fiction Book List

I want to immerse myself in Science fiction this year. So, here are the sci-fi books I am planning on reading this year. I hope I am able to get to all of them.

Science Fiction
01. The City and the City by China Mieville
02. Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut
03. Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
04. Hyperion by Dan Simmons
05. The Fall of Hyperion by Dan Simmons
06. Endymion by Dan Simmons
07. The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons
08. Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
09. Forever Peace by Joe Haldeman
10. Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang by Kate Wilhelm
11. To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip Jose Farmer
12. Dune by Frank Herbert
13. Anathem by Neal Stephenson
14. The God's Themselves by Issac Asimov
15. The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
16. Gateway by Fredrick Pohl
17. Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson

And there will be more, but for now, that's all the ones I've been wanting to read.


I also think I am going to be reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the Hobbit.

No comments: