Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas Present from Lesa!!

This was a great Christmas! Lesa all December has been very excited about the gift she got for me and was extra secretive about it. And so naturally, on Christmas day I was pretty excited to see what I got. Well, I have to say, I am thrilled with it. She got me a tea pot and eight different loose leaf teas. I was so excited that as soon as I could (once we were done opening presents I went and made myself a cup of Rooibus (Roy bus) tea, which is one of my favorites. Rooibus is made from the needle-like leaves of a caffeine-free bush native to South Africa.


(The tea pot Lesa got me).


(Rooibus tea).


I think that day I made about 4 or 5 batches and shared them with Mckay, (the only one that wanted to have any). They were all so good and I was loving brewing each different kind. Thank you so much, Lesa!! It was the perfect gift.

3 comments:

The Pecks said...

That is a cute little teapot. What a wonderful gift!!

Cap said...

BTW, she got it at theteatable.com

Jeffrey Root said...

pretty cool man